Oracle database is a powerful and safe relational database software created by Oracle corporation. It was developed in 1977 which means it is one of the oldest and most reliable relational database management systems (RDBMS) in the market.
Now, if you are looking to start your Oracle journey this is the perfect place for you. As this Oracle tutorial section will guide you by providing all the tutorials which will help you become an expert in Oracle.
So, let us start with the basic Oracle tutorials.
Oracle Database Tutorial For Beginners
This Oracle section will provide tutorials to get started with Oracle and how you can install Oracle in your system. Additionally, this tutorial will also illustrate details related Oracle database where you will understand how to create a database in Oracle and how we can perform various database operations in Oracle.
Here is the set of Oracle tutorials that will guide you on this path.
- Installation of Oracle 19c on Windows 10
- How to Install Oracle on Docker
- Oracle Database vs MySQL Database
- How to create a database in Oracle 19c
- How to connect to the Oracle database
- How to Check Oracle Database Version
- How to create a user in Oracle
- Oracle Year Datatype
- How to get database name in Oracle
- How to check database status in Oracle
- Change Database Name in Oracle
- How to drop database in Oracle
- Oracle Create Sequence Tutorial
- Install sample schemas 21c in Oracle
Working with Tables in Oracle
After understanding the Oracle database in detail, let us move to the next phase where we will discuss how to create tables in Oracle.
Moreover, in this section, we will also provide tutorials that will help you perform various operations on tables created in the Oracle database.
Here is the complete list of Oracle table tutorials that you can follow.
- How to create a table in Oracle
- Oracle Database Datatype
- Date Datatype in Oracle Database
- Char Datatype in Oracle Database
- Oracle Varchar2 Datatype
- Oracle interval Datatype
- Dec Datatype in Oracle Database
- Oracle rowid Datatype
- Oracle Double Precision Datatype
- Oracle smallint Datatype
- Oracle interval day Datatype
- Oracle Sdo_Geometery Datatype
- Oracle Blob Datatype
- Oracle nclob Datatype
- Oracle Datetime Datatype
- Oracle Binary_float Datatype
- Oracle numeric Datatype
- Real Datatype Oracle
- Clob Datatype in Oracle Database
- Oracle Interval_year datatype
- Oracle raw Datatype
- Oracle long raw Datatype
- Oracle Timestamp Datatype
- Oracle Binary_double Datatype
- Nchar Datatype in Oracle Database
- NVARCHAR2 Datatype in Oracle Database
- Float Datatype in Oracle Database
- How to add a column to a table in Oracle
- How to copy a table in Oracle
- How to backup a table in Oracle
- Oracle Add Row Number
- Oracle Create Index
- How to Get List all Tables in Oracle Database
- Alter Table Add Column in Oracle
- How to convert rows into columns in Oracle
- How to add a foreign key in Oracle
- How to Delete Duplicate Rows in Oracle
- How to add a primary key in Oracle
By the end of this Oracle tutorial section, you will get a brief understanding of how to work with databases and tables in Oracle.
Stored Procedure in Oracle
Like many relational databases, Oracle also supports the use of stored procedures. A Stored procedure in Oracle is a prepared SQL code that is compiled and stored in a database and can be reused multiple times.
This Oracle tutorial section will cover tutorials on how to create and use stored procedures in Oracle.
Using Python with Oracle
Python is one of the versatile languages which provides a wide variety of libraries to work with databases of all kinds.
So, in this section, we will discuss how we can use Python to work with the Oracle database. And also understand how to use Python to fetch data from Oracle.