The Azure SQL is a cloud-based SQL Server environment where you work on remote machines provided by the Microsoft Azure cloud services. Now, if you are looking for a place where you can get started with Azure SQL & Microsoft Azure then you are at the right place.
This Azure SQL section will provide you with various Azure SQL tutorials that could help you understand Azure SQL in detail covering topics from basic to advance.
Azure SQL Beginner Guide
This Azure SQL section will guide you in getting started with Azure SQL. It will start by giving a brief introduction to Azure SQL, how to create a database in Azure SQL, and many more.
Here is a complete sequence of Azure SQL tutorials to help you start your Azure SQL journey.
- What is Azure SQL?
- How to create a single database in Azure SQL
- Pause & Resume Azure SQL database
- Read only replica Azure SQL
- How to connect to Azure SQL database
- How to rename a database in Azure SQL
- Reset Password Azure SQL database
- Azure SQL Database Schema
- Azure SQL database configure firewall
- Azure SQL database column encryption
- Azure SQL database query history
- How to create table in Azure SQL database
- Create SQL authentication user in Azure SQL database
- Create stored procedures in Azure SQL database
Migration, Backup & Restore Azure SQL Database
After understanding how we can define databases, users, tables, and stored procedures, we will move to the next phase. And in this section, we will discuss how we can migrate SQL Server data to Azure SQL database.
This section also includes an Azure SQL tutorial for backup and restoring data to and from the Azure SQL database.
- Bulk loading data to Azure SQL
- Migrate SQL Server to Azure SQL database
- Backup and restore SQL Server to Azure Blob storage
- Backup Azure database to local SQL Server
- Configuring email notifications in Azure SQL database
How to Fix Errors in Azure SQL
Whether you are a new user or an expert, you may run across errors or problems when working with Azure SQL.
So that you don’t have to struggle to find solutions, we have defined the procedures for fixing numerous SQL Server errors in this area.
- Azure SQL Password Validation Failed
- Cannot drop schema because it is being referenced by object
- Cannot open server requested by the login. client is not allowed to access the server
- Cannot bulk load because the file could not be opened. operating system error code (null). azure
- Cannot open backup device operating system error 50 azure
I hope, this will help you to learn azure SQL from scratch.